We’re very sorry, but this product has now reached the end of its working life as defined by the manufacturer.*
However, if you are already using this model, we can offer you a number of options:
- We can keep it going for as long as possible by servicing and repairing it
- We might be able to offer you refurbished units.
- If you’d prefer to upgrade to a new product, we can offer trade-ins for your old estate by buying back your units at an agreed price.
- We can give you advice about the best devices for your business and can even loan units to you on a trial basis.
Please call us 01928 718800, email email@example.com or use the online chat below.
*Please note that the manufacturer's replacement for this discontinued product is the Zebra MC92.
The Motorola MC9190-G is a rugged, gun-style mobile computer with 802.11a/b/g wireless as standard.
- WPAN: Bluetooth Version 2.1 with EDR
- WLAN: 802.11 a/b/g
- Marvell PXA320 Processor at 806 MHz
- 256MB RAM / 1GB ROM
- IP64 Rating
- Dimensions: 23.1 x 9.1 x 19.3 cm (LxWxH)
- Weight: 709 g (including battery)
- 3.7" VGA Colour Display
- Removable, Rechargeable 7.2 volt Lithium Ion 2200 mAh Battery Pack
- SD + MMC Card Slots
- Long Range Imager, Lorax (Extended Range 1D Scanner), 2D Imager or 1D Scanner
- Windows Mobile 6.5 / Windows CE6.0
- 28-Key or 43-Key or 53-Key Keypad